Quality Management of Public Services
Quality Management of Public Services
Date: (5-9/Feb) (21-25/May) (17-21/Sep)
Location: London – Kuala Lumpur – Amman
Today, customers have an increasing range of choice: choice of supplier, choice of channel, choice of products and services. Their loyalty is determined by the quality of the experience they receive. Delegates will learn effective customer centric strategies and best practices to provide world-class customer service excellence. This dynamic, 5-day course gives customer service professionals the communication skills, technology tools, and motivation they require to build strong customer relationships and develop a customer centric organization.
- Establish the importance of setting and reviewing customer service standards
- Develop an understanding of internal and external customer expectations
- Communicate more effectively by utilizing active listening and questioning skills
- Demonstrate how to deal with difficult or demanding customers in a professional manner
- Set SMART objectives and goals to become more productive
- Utilize stress management techniques to increase job satisfaction
Who Should Attend?
This course will mainly benefit to purchasing managers, senior buyers, project managers, civil engineers, construction managers, contractors, sub-contractors, site engineers, senior management, and government agencies, architects, construction professionals, and anyone responsible for purchasing at a senior level who seeks to enhance their skills further.
The Building Blocks of a Customer Centric Organisation
- Course overview and learning objectives
- Define Customer Service Excellence
- What do you want your customer to experience?
- Practical exercise: Identify specific ways to use ‘customer service’ to enhance customer loyalty and build employee morale
- Five key steps for implementing a Customer Centric Service Model
- Serving your internal customers
- First impressions are important – What do your customers see and hear?
- Understanding your customer’s nonverbal communication
Developing a Top-Down Customer-centric Culture
- What do customers really want from your organisation and why?
- Does the ‘customer experience’ align with your organisation’s business goals and vision/mission statement?
- What do your competitors do better or differently than you do?
- Practical exercise: What are the most admired leadership traits?
- Shaping customer expectations – perception versus reality
- Case study: Examples of companies that provide world-class customer service
- Little things make a big difference – ‘going the extra mile’
- The four customer personality types
Responding to the Voice of the Customer
- Case study: Best and worst rated companies for customer service
- Listen, act, and deliver on customer needs
- Re-evaluate and realign the customer experience in line with demand
- Creating favorable customer service ‘touch points’ within your company
- Practical exercise: List the ways that your organisation creates positive ‘touch points’ to enhance the ‘customer experience’
- Leading and motivating others to deliver superior service levels
- The Customer Loyalty Chain
- Developing the processes that nurture customer brand loyalty
Measuring and Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
- Why is measuring customer satisfaction important?
- Why is it critical to encourage customer complaints and feedback?
- Establishing quality customer service satisfaction measuring and monitoring standards
- Using customer centric diagnostic tools to evaluate trends, perceptions, and opportunities for performance improvement
- Best practices for recording and monitoring customer service issues
- Putting in place processes to resolve customer dissatisfaction
- Practical exercise: Customer service quality control checklist
- Strategies for working with difficult and demanding customers
Leading the Way to Customer Service Excellence!
- The importance of attitude, teamwork, and professional development
- Developing a customer centric training program
- Setting performance goals
- Contests and employee recognition programs
- Coaching and mentoring strategies
- Methods to empower and motivate customer service employees
- What is your Action Plan?
- Course review and feedback