Location: Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
Date: From 16 Until 20 Oct. /2017/
Overall Workshop Objective:
• Developing participants’ skills by providing them with modern concepts of the role of public relations in the field of management within and outside the organization, and providing them with the ethics of dealing, protocol art and protocol.
• Identify public relations objectives and functions.
• Motivate and develop performance and develop human and positive behavior among employees.
• Develop effective communication skills with VIPs.
• Influencing the public opinion through the arts of public relations, media and advertising.
• Introduce the views, wishes and needs of the organization’s members.
• Organization of reception and farewell ceremonies for dignitaries and visitors.
• Arranging for banquets and parties
Program directed to:
• Managers of senior leadership offices
• Public relations and protocol officials
• Public service officials
• Public relations and media officials and public relations workers
• Responsible for supervising the administration of the services of senior officials and parliamentarians.
Definition of public relations.
Public relations and human behavior.
Planning public relations programs.
The concept of public opinion.
Means of forming public opinion.
Change the public opinion.
Communication skills and dealing with others.
Public relations with the organization.
PR with media.
Skills of dealing with VIPs
The concept of ceremony and etiquette and courtesy.
Precedence ceremonies in conferences, events and celebrations.
Banquet, banqueting and banqueting ceremonies.
Preparation and drafting of invitation cards and parties and dates of dispatch.
Reception of guests and guests during banquets and parties.
etiquette to meet parties.
Ethics of banquet and banquet.
The art of organizing conferences and celebrations
Organizing and managing meetings