Location: Kuala Lumpur – Park Royal Hotel
Date: From 07 Aug. Until 11 Aug. /2017/
The main objective of cost accounting system is limited to measuring the actual cost whether that measurement at the level of the cost element that has been exhausted in the aspects of enterprise activities (as materials or wages or expenses) or on the unit producing level (of the item or service) or at a given level of production volume, or at the level of a particular activity practiced by the enterprise or a certain level of production line or at the level of a particular sector, and then analyze the cost and recorded in a manner conducive to determine the share of the unit from the final product of which or other cost that you want management to identify data so you can evaluate inventory and determine the results of the For a certain period of time and thus determine the financial position at the end of the period.
Due to the limited economic resources and the relative scarcity, enterprises seeking to find ways to take advantage of them and exploit the best possible, which requires the need to tighten control over the exploitation of these resources, and work to reduce their costs and thus maximize profits.
To introduce participants to the basic concepts of costs and how to analyze any cost element to its components.
Provide participants with the skill of measuring and calculating the cost elements of products and services using different methods in this field.
Identify different cost concepts that can be used in different decision-making processes within an organization.
The application of various methods of cost reduction and control. He presented a set of cost reduction models in some successful Arab and foreign institutions
To present and analyze the most important areas of cost reduction in various activities whether productive, service or governmental, and how to design cost reduction programs and practical procedures for their implementation
The contents of the program :
• Cost, expense and loss concepts
• Cost elements of different activities
• Direct and indirect costs
• Fixed and variable costs
• Cost behavior analysis
• Analysis of the relationship between costs, volume of activity and profits
Methods of measuring and calculating costs
• Direct cost theory
• Variable cost theory
• Total cost theory
• The theory of costs exploited
• Methods of calculation and distribution of indirect costs
Appropriate cost concepts for decision making
• Marginal costs
• Differential costs
• Replacement costs
• Opportunity cost
• Standard costs and estimated costs
Cost reduction methods
• The difference between cost reduction and cost reduction
• Measure costs based on activity
• Apply the target cost method
• Developed costs
• Cost control and cost reduction
• Measuring the costs of achieving total quality in institutions
• Cost management strategies
Cost reduction areas
• Costs that can be reduced
• Stages and steps to apply cost reduction methods and programs
• Application approaches cost reduction approach
• Cost reduction through cost elements
• Reduce costs through activities
• Reduce costs through procedures and working methods.