Location: Kuala Lumpur – Park Royal Hotel
Date: From 29 Oct. Until 02 Nov. /2017/
- Provide participants with methods of securing and archiving files and documents using the computer.
- By the end of this program, the participant will be able to:
- Secure and save files using the computer.
- Classification, cataloging and archiving of files electronically.
- Dealing with the environment of paperless organizations.
- Archiving workers in general.
- Workers in the field of preservation, insurance, documents and accounts.
- Employees in the field of electronic archiving and protection.
- Rules imposed by the IT era.
- Concept, securing and archiving documents.
- Indexing and archiving technology.
- Organizational aspects of archives, indexing and archival processes.
- Methods of classification, numbering and indexing.
- The use of computers in cataloging and archiving.
- Electronic file security methods.
- Paperless business organizations and electronic business systems.
- Work laboratory for insurance, indexing and archiving operations.
the second day:
- Importance of office communications.
- Characteristics of conservation personnel.
- Dealing with office communications.
- Origin and cycle of documents.
- Archives supervision systems.
- Classification, coding and indexing.
- Using the computer in archiving.
- Save and retrieve correspondence and documents.
- Sorting, deporting and damaging archives.
the third day:
- Modern techniques and devices in the field of trading, preservation and retrieval.
- Characteristics, elements and trends of electronic management.
- Electronic systems for electronic management.
- The features, elements and orientations of e-governance
- Characteristics of electronic management and the possibility of electronic transactions.
- Elements of electronic management: paperless management – management without rigid organizations – management without place – management without time.
- What are the specifications of the office manager and the secretary?
- Develop and develop an information security strategy in the face of potential threats.
- Information security policies.
the fourth day:
- Key concepts in information security management.
- Some data protection methods.
- electronic archive.
- The concept of automated document processing system.
- Ways to save files.
- Classification and indexing of files.
- Strategic objectives of e-archiving.
- Objectives of electronic archiving within the organization.
- How the document and file processing system works.
The fifth day:
- Features of automated document and file processing system.
- The general stages of implementing a project to convert a paper archive into an electronic archive.
- Practical case in electronic documentation and archiving.
- Computer applications and information confidentiality.
- Data protection through office software suite.
- Backup methods.
- Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) – PGP.
- E-mail protection.