Location: Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
Date: From 18 Until 22 Dec /2017/
1. Grouping a team to implement the Environment Management Program.
2. Study the current system of the Organization and establish a database on it.
3. Develop environmental policy within municipalities, companies and facilities.
4. Adequate knowledge to prepare, implement, prepare and follow-up the audit process on the environmental management system.
5. Create environmental management system documents.
6. Establishing foundations for monitoring and measuring the extent to which environmental management systems are compatible.
7. Qualifying for knowledge in ways of evaluating and improving the environmental systems of bureaus, enterprises and companies.
8. Acquire the ability to display data and information obtained during the review process.
9. Acquiring the necessary knowledge to provide advice to prepare institutions and companies before reviewing the second party or the third party.
Who Should Attend?
This course will mainly benefit to:
• Environmental and environmental health officials in municipalities and institutions
• Municipal health and environment inspectors
• Quality control in companies and factories and those responsible for their application
Introduction to the environment and ISO 14001: 2015.
Introduction to Global Environmental Management System Applications.
Introduction to the requirements of ISO 14001 according to international and local environmental laws.
Develop the vision of senior management for environmental management policies and objectives.
Review the Environment Guide.
Preparation of the audit program.
Means of evaluating application effectiveness.
Implementation of environmental management systems.
Integration with other management systems.
Audit methods and techniques.
Write the review report.
Process cases / design audit activities.
Detection of nonconformities.
Methods of evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of the system of nonconformity and accidents and consequential corrections in the institutions subject to the evaluation process.
Identify the requirements of the global inspectors in terms of registration as a recognized inspector in the field of environmental assessment.
Code of Conduct and References.
Procedures for follow-up to audit results.
Responsibilities of the team leader.
How to resolve nonconformities.