Location: Kuala Lumpur – Pullman Hotel
Date: From 24 July Until 28 July /2017/
This aims to provide the best quality policies and mechanisms to meet and ensure the handling of complaints in an effective and flexible manner in line with the culture of excellence and best international practices, because of its important role in the continuity of building and developing services and dealing with customers. The negative and positive models will be reviewed in dealing with customers and the principles of this art and its general principles, as well as rooting concepts of customer satisfaction in the modern administrative system and the sources of complaints and how to deal with them and the methods of dealing with objections. The participants will be able to increase their knowledge of how to deal with customer complaints as well as increase their knowledge stocks and provide them with the necessary skills to perform their duties professionally and efficiently to reach the highest levels of readiness and professionalism in this vital field.
Objectives of the training program and workshop:
• Developing the participants’ behavior in the field of understanding the modern administrative concepts in the field of increasing satisfaction and loyalty to the institution through suggestions and complaints
• Develop appropriate mechanisms to communicate and follow up the suggestions and complaints of service recipients and analyze them and make appropriate recommendations.
• Achieve operational efficiency to determine the causes of complaints.
• Develop the skills of customer service and deal with them and give the participants all the necessary skills of communication and reception skills and discussion and dialogue.
• Enable participants to identify behavioral patterns for clients and the public and train them on how to deal with each pattern.
• Enable participants to read the ideas of others through the science of NLP.
• Customer objections and complaints and methods of handling them.
• The art of listening when dealing with the client and listening to his complaint accurately
• Resolve more complaints by adopting a customer focus.
• Integrating the ISO 10002 standard with the ISO 9001 standard to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
• Follow up the process of handling and improving complaints continuously
Scientific Principles of Human Behavior Management
• The concept and patterns of behavior
• The scientific and practical concept of human behavior management
• Principles of human behavior management when dealing with the public
Factors influencing human behavior
• Academic behavior and disciplinary behavior
• Seven criteria for determining proper behavior
• Eight criteria in determining abnormal behavior
• Modern methods of measuring behavior
• Behavioral problems, types and methods of dealing with them
Pioneering in Outstanding Customer Service
• Define the distinctive service and its basic features
• Excellent service delivery methods.
• Excellent service management … methods and skills
• The basics of dealing with distinguished services
• Who succeeds in service?
• Who fails to deliver outstanding service?
• Modern management models in distinctive services
• Parasuraman Award for Best Service Search
Stimulating the creative aspects of thinking to maintain customers
• Customer concept
• The concept of CRM
• The importance of CRM
• Implementation stages of CRM
• “Customer Satisfaction”
• How to achieve customer satisfaction?
• Customer satisfaction and strategic role in quality
• Methods and methods of measuring customer satisfaction
• Customer loyalty … quality and excellence
• Positive interaction with auditors and customers
Efficiency and creativity in the process of managing customer complaints systems
• What is a “customer complaint”?
• Initial aspects of customer complaints
• Efficiency and creativity in the management of customer complaints systems
• Design customer feedback system to enhance organizational performance.
• Improving the system complaints of customers and the public according to international standards.
• Excellence in turning customer complaints into real opportunities.
• Turn customer complaints into strategic weapons
• Substantial differences between real and false complaints
• Customer service problems and strategies to overcome them
The art of effective communication and dealing with customers and influencing them
• Key points in the concept of communication
• Does communication skills have a positive effect with complaints of disobedience?
• The art of speaking when dealing with the client and listening to his complaint accurately.
• Applying best practices and rules of conduct to deal with customer complaints
• Reading the ideas of others through the science of NLP.
• Know what is going on in the minds of others from the movement of their bodies
• Different behavioral patterns of clients and how to influence them?
• Mechanisms to deal with difficult patterns and ways to deal with them.