Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to register for the training service?
The registration can be done using three (3) different methods, depending on the convenience of the clients. These are:
- E-Mail Registration: Please email us at: email@example.com
- Fax Registration: The registration form is available in English & Arabic languages which are ready to be downloaded. You may fill in the form and fax the registration request to “+603 6205 7638” or send the scanned form to our email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Web Registration: Direct registration can be done from the website by filling in the online application form that is available on “Course Registration”
Who are the trainers?
Asia Masters Center (AMC) has sets of team of over hundred (100) senior associate consultants to facilitate both public and in-house seminars. The trainers are with the minimum requirement of 10 to 20 years of top level experience coupled with up-to-the-minute knowledge of current best practices. The trainers are then being constructively selected to provide the training depending on the needs & wants of the clients. Profiles of specific trainers are also available upon request.
What is included in the payment?
The payment covers your expert tuition by the senior associate consultant, training books & materials, training bag, and training certificate. Furthermore, we also provide refreshments and lunch session depending on the duration of a training.
What are the payment procedures?
We accept a variety of payment methods, including bank transfer, cheque, cash, and online banking. Below is the Bank Address & Transfer Details:
Bank Name: CIMB Bank Berhad
Name: Asia Masters Center Sdn. Bhd.
Account No: 80-0733-590-5
Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
Do you also provide accommodation service for international participants?
Yes, Asia Masters Center (AMC) has a special corporate rate where we may negotiate and arrange for the accommodation at the hotel on your behalf. All international registered delegates who wish to be provided with this service should inform us the travel details and other requirements as per need in order to be informed of specified rates.
What are the agenda daily timings for the training session?
The timing may change as it depends on how many sessions to be provided, course durations, and schedules. Generally, Asia Masters Center (AMC) has a standard tentative which is:
1st Session: 09:00 – 10:45
Coffee Break: 10:45 – 11:00
2nd Session: 11:00 – 12:45
Coffee Break: 12:45 – 13:15
3rd Session: 13:15 – 14:45
Lunch Break: 14:45 15:30
4th Session: 15:30 – 16:45
End of Session: 16:50
Further questions need to be added on FAQ:-
What if I need training in something not offered in the programmer?
(Does AMC provide customized training based on the request/specific needs? What about the date of training?)
Asia Masters Center for Training & Management Development provides many services both for individuals and companies in Malaysia and East Asian Countries, the services may include different type of packages that focuses on enhancing the training participants themselves. Details as follow:
This service focuses on certain individuals who wish to have certain program or intensive training session by Asia Masters Center. This includes:
1. Ready-Training Packages: (AMC) provides many kinds of packages and programs in various training fields depending on what the individual is looking for.
2. Training Preparation Programs: (AMC) offers a solution by specially designed and customized for a specific kind of training program as according to the needs of the individual.
3. Training Bags: AMC prepares the materials and all supporting equipment as according to professional standards adopted in the global centre.
This service focuses on enhancing the productivity at the corporate level through its various training services, consulting training services, business developments for the Middle East and the Arabian Gulf, as well as extensive experience in domestic and global market. Furthermore, AMC works on the development of training solutions to clients, developing trade relations between companies to achieve the objective of the manufactures, providing training consultancy, and training services for trainers to enable trainees to benefit from the training offered solutions. In summarized, Asia Masters Center (AMC) delivers the following services:
1. Preparing and ensuring Arabs trainers in order to nominate them for the appropriate courses.
2. Preparing and adopting the training packages as well as educational materials.
3. Designing the educational materials.
4. Consulting services in the training field.
5. Various services in obtaining the training resources.
6. Analysing the training requirements and preparing the training plan services.
7. Providing training material and writing services.
8. Business development in training services field.